Specialized Ergonomics and Assistive Technology
Solutions is a team of Occupational Therapists and Assistive Technology Specialists who provide a range of related services to meet individual ergonomic and assistive technology needs.
We provide our services in a variety of settings including the office environment, home and/or school, or at our fully-equipped Solutions Assistive Technology Lab.
We work to find the most effective ergonomic and/or assistive technology solutions to meet each individual’s specific needs.
Our services are offered on a fee-for-service basis to individual or corporate clients.
What we can do for you
Our services are designed to assist individuals to stay in the workforce or re-enter the workforce with suitable workplace accommodations. This may involve the set-up of a workstation, a change in work habits, or the selection of assistive technology to accommodate specific needs. These same services can assist an individual at home or at school.
Our services include:
- Assistive technology assessments
- Ergonomic assessments
- Worksite accommodations recommendations
- Home evaluations
- Preventative ergonomic care
- Assistive technology equipment trials
- Assistive technology training
- Customized training in voice recognition technology
- One-handed keyboarding training
- Personalized computer training
- Educational workshops
- Technical support for assistive technology
We approach each client individually and we thoroughly assess their needs. Our solutions are well thought out, realistic and have proven long term benefits with positive results.
Our knowledge and experience
With over 30 years of experience, our team offers a unique combination of skills, knowledge, and training.
We have an excellent reputation for:
- Meeting the needs of people with disabilities
- Providing well researched technological expertise
- Providing timely, efficient, cost-effective, and well documented services
- Having excellent product knowledge as a result of ongoing use and evaluation
We have experience accommodating people with a wide range of impairments, injuries, and disabilities, including:
- RSI and musculoskeletal disorders
- Soft tissue injuries
- Mobility impairments
- Spinal cord injuries
- Head injuries
- Low vision
- Learning disabilities
- Neurological impairments
Services differ slightly by region. For more information about Solutions and the type of ergonomic and assistive technology services available in your region, please contact:
T 604 473 9360
Toll Free 1 855 568 4926
T 306 781 6023
T 506 856 9101
T 613 723 3575