The Technology@Work program came to an end on March 31, 2019. Beginning on April 1, 2019, WorkBC Assistive Technology Services provides assistive technology or supports to individuals with disabilities to assist them to gain and sustain employment or community attachment. For information about Assistive Technology Services please visit workbc-ats.ca (new window).
Ergonomics and Assistive Technology to Support Employment
The Technology@Work Program supports people who have a work related barrier due to a disability or a functional limitation and who require Assistive Technology for employment or volunteer activities in British Columbia.
- Work with you and your employer to find the best solution to remove a barrier for you in the workplace
- Help you determine the Assistive Technology equipment, products, and services that will allow you to better perform your job tasks
- Provide training, if required
- Help to navigate you to other services and supports in the community to assist you in your employment situation
- Provide you with the latest information about workplace Assistive Technology from our Resource Centre