Helping People with Disabilities Prepare for, Obtain and Maintain Employment
The Working Together with Employers and Enhancing Employment program (Working Together) is a unique, comprehensive and participant centered program designed to develop the skills required to help individuals achieve their employment goals.
In order to keep our clients and staff as safe as possible, our offices across Canada have made the decision to transition to virtual service delivery for the time being. Rest assured, we are continuing to support job seekers with disabilities as well as businesses looking to hire job-ready people with disabilities.
Whether you are a job seeker or a business, we would be happy to assist you. Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org (new window) or phone at 1 877 673 4636.
Stay safe and stay well.
The Program Offers:
- Individualized program plans or group-based learning environment
- Career & Personal Development, Wellness for Work & Job Search Support customized to meet your individual needs
- Wage subsidy may be available if needed
- Continuous support from career professionals
- Ergonomic and/or Assistive Technology assessments and solutions
- Have a self-declared disability
- Require assistance to prepare for, obtain and keep employment or self-employment
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Not currently receiving EI
Please contact the office location nearest you. Please note, each office services their surrounding areas:
Sara Bains, Director of Employment Programs
T 604 473 9363 ext. 142
Toll Free 1 877 673 4636
T 250 595 0044 ext. 108
T 250 492 5289
T 613 723 3575
Toll Free 1 866 939 6345
T 306 781 6023
Toll Free 1 844 860 6023
T 506 450 7999
Toll Free 1 866 446 7999
The Working Together with Employers and Enhancing Employability
program is funded by the Government of Canada’s
Opportunities Fund for Persons with Disabilities