Why web accessibility?
- Web accessibility is about customer engagement. Making sure your web site reaches and engages with all visitors. It is about encouraging successful commerce.
- It’s about making your web site useable and accessible for all audiences. At a technical level it’s about interoperability and designing so that your content takes all the levels of abilities of your customers into consideration.
- It’s about reducing abandonment, to engage and enable everyone to complete transactions on your web site. It’s about delivering a positive brand message to persons who do not interact with your site the same way you do.
- It’s also about making your web site more competitive worldwide, as accessibility is a necessity in many countries
What kind of services does Neil Squire Access provide?
Neil Squire Access provides:
- Education – introductory seminars on:
- better customer engagement,
- preparing your organization to implement a successful accessibility strategy
- strategic planning consulting – developing a strategic accessibility road map for the organization
- auditing – find out how accessibility and effective your website is
- remediation – implementing solutions or working with your programmers to resolve accessibility deficits
- custom visualization solutions – creating accessible dashboards for graphic content.