Have a question about Assistive Technology?
Call, Text, Email, or Skype us! We can help!
Skype: AT HelpDesk
Hours: 8:00am – 8:00pm, Monday to Friday
* Must reside, study or work in New Brunswick to access services.
The AT Help Desk Is Now Offering Chat Support Through Skype
Please note that this service is chat only. Skype Name: AT HelpDesk
The AT Help Desk is committed to serving you and answering your AT question. Please let us know how we are doing by filling out our feedback form (new window).
What is Assistive Technology (AT):
Assistive Technology promotes greater independence and productivity for persons with disabilities. Along with appropriate strategies, this specialized technology enables individuals to perform tasks that they were unable to accomplish, or had difficulties accomplishing.
Our Assistive Technology (AT) Specialists will help you:
- With support for using your Assistive Technology
- Explore available Assistive Technology options and/or solutions
- Use the Assistive Technology features on your device/computer
- Learn Assistive Technology strategies for the classroom or workplace
By providing tips and strategies, the AT Helpdesk is here to support you in using your Assistive Technology to its full potential.
Funded by the Government of Canada and the Province of New Brunswick through the Canada-New Brunswick Labour Market Agreements.