Group Employment Skills
Our Group Employment Skills program, available only in Saskatchewan, provides 12 weeks of employment skills development training. Participants work one-on-one with instructors to build their skills and learn how to successfully find employment.
This individualized program provides both a group and one-to-one supportive learning environment that helps you:
- Discover your true skills, values & interests
- Increase self confidence
- Gain basic computer skills
- Focus on your abilities
- Enhance your communication skills
- Explore career opportunities
- Enhance your employability
- Learn how to write a resume
- Improve job interview skills
- Learn how to use assistive technology
You may also be interested in:
The Program Offers:
- One on one coaching from a job developer to help participants find work
- 4 week work placement after 12 weeks
- Continuous intake at the beginning of each month
Group Employment Skills is a Provincial Training Allowance approved program.
This program is only available in Saskatchewan.
T 306 781 6023
Toll Free 1 844 860 6023
Do you have questions about this program?
Group Employment Skills is funded by: