Group Employment Skills
Learn the Skills You Need to Find Employment
Our Group Employment Skills program, available only in Saskatchewan, provides 12 weeks of employment skills development training. Participants work one-on-one with instructors to build their skills and learn how to successfully find employment.
COVID-19 Update: This program is currently offered virtually across Saskatchewan. A Job Developer is present in each session facilitating live training.
This individualized program provides both a group and one-to-one supportive learning environment that helps you:
- Discover your true skills, values & interests
- Increase self confidence
- Gain basic computer skills
- Focus on your abilities
- Enhance your communication skills
- Explore career opportunities
- Enhance your employability
- Learn how to write a resume
- Improve job interview skills
- Learn how to use assistive technology
You may also be interested in:
You Qualify If:
- You have a self-declared disability
- You’re legally entitled to work in Canada
- You’re looking for employment and need some help along the way
What We Offer:
- One-on-one support from a job developer to help participants find work
- 4 week work placement after 12 weeks
- Continuous intake at the beginning of each month
Group Employment Skills is a Provincial Training Allowance approved program.
This program is only available in Saskatchewan.
T 306 781 6023
Toll Free 1 844 860 6023
Do you have questions about this program?
Group Employment Skills is funded by: