Thank you for registering for the Google Analytics webinar on December 6, 2016 (9:30 – 10:30 am)
Please click here(new window) to join the webinar.
To ensure the webinar runs on your computer, please make sure you have the latest version of Java installed on your computer –
- For PC, you can download and install it from Ninite Java (new window).
- For Mac, you can log into the classroom, and use the Blackboard Launcher option, which appears when you visit the classroom link, and do not have Java installed.
- Help on launching and entering the classroom can be found on Blackboard help page (new window).
If you do not have a headset or mic, you can use the teleconference facility available in the room. Details are as follows –
Telephone – 1-877-216-4736
Key – 238-919-3562
Before the webinar:
- Follow the guide (new window) to ensure you are running the the most recent version of Google Analytics and have a Goal set up on your site.
- For the session, we will be working through the Google Analytics Workshop Handout (new window). You should download this workbook before the session.
If you have any questions about the webinar, please contact: