- This event has passed.
Virtual Microsoft Ability Summit 2020
May 27, 2020 - May 28, 2020
Our Makers Making Change and Solutions teams will be attending the 10th annual Ability Summit.
The Ability Summit brings together people with disabilities, allies, and accessibility professionals to Imagine, Build, Include, and Empower the future of disability inclusion and accessibility. And for the first time we will share content virtually!
This virtual event will be held over two days. All are encouraged to attend both days for this free virtual event.
- Wednesday, May 27th from 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM, PT
- Thursday, May 28th from 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM, PT
2020 Ability Summit will feature:
- Keynotes from Microsoft executives and notable members of the disability community
- Expert panels featuring exciting projects and innovations
- Demos of the latest accessibility features in Office, Windows, Xbox, and more