Our annual #PoweredToEnable Fundraising Campaign is running throughout November and December.
Your support helps people with disabilities like Marissa. Marissa wanted to find summer employment, become more independent, manage her own bank account, and just have “something [she] could do that meant something.” Marissa was connected to the Working Together program, through which she “definitely achieved all those goals.”
We have a lot happening this month and next. Here’s a brief rundown of our upcoming events:
- Every Wednesday throughout November and December: Assistive Technology Services Webinar
- The 3rd Thursday of each month: Assistive Technology Services Lunch and Learn
- November 2, 2021: Working Together Webinar: Office 365 AT Features
- November 5, 2021: Makers Making Change McGill University Build
- November 16, 2021: Working Together Webinar: Disclosure of a Disability: Who Needs to Know?
- November 25, 2021: Monthly Makers Making Change Info Session
- December 3, 2021: GUINNESS WORLD RECORDSTM title attempt: Most Users to Take an Online DIY AT Lesson in 24 Hours
- December 3, 2021: Makers Making Change Canada Life Build
- December 3, 2021: Government of New Brunswick / Premiers Council on Disability
- December 8, 2021: Makers Making Change CNIB workshop
Every Gift Makes an Impact
Please consider donating to Neil Squire to support our work in the areas of Innovation, Digital Literacy, Employment, and Assistive Technology.
For other ways to give or to learn more about how your donation will make an impact, please visit our donation page.